Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Exploring unfamiliar things- Hello!!

Hello!

My name is Tatiana. On this blog I will be documenting the creation of my portfolio project. When I was first told about the portfolio project I was a bit scared and intimidated but throughout this course so far I have gained a bit more confidence in my capabilities. I chose to do a magazine, instead of a film opening because I really love photography and writing. In my life, a majority of the media I consume isn't primarily reading and I thought that it would be interesting to create media I'm not as familiar with.The main genres I'm considering doing are pets or lifestyle/culture. I have always had a passion for animals and I have a lot of experience with them growing up around many animals. I also love the topic of things that have been shaping our culture and living a healthy lifestyle mentally and physically. With the pets genre, I think the biggest challenge would be finding topics that are original. A lot of magazines I have seen have many articles discussing the same things over and over. For the lifestyle/cultural magazine, I have many ideas I could use but I'm having trouble pinpointing one I would really like to do. I love all forms of art, activism, and awareness so I'm hoping to somehow incorporate that into my project. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment