Thursday, March 7, 2019

Interview Questions

I have been having trouble finding questions that create lots of thought for the interview. Here are some of my ideas:

  1. what is the most empowering character you've played? 
  2. what kind is leadership roles have you received in your theatre company and what have you learned from them?
  3. who is your biggest influence?
  4. what is the most empowering thing about musical theatre?
  5. how has theatre affected your life and the way you express yourself?
  6. how has theatre impacted your ability to be vulnerable? 
  7. how does theatre promote social change?
  8. how has performing affected your confidence?
  9. how has movement and dance affected you?
  10. how has singing increased your vulnerability?
  11. what has theatre taught you about work ethic and working with others?
  12. how has theatre increased your emotional intelligence? 
  13. what are some personal obstacles theatre has helped you over come?
  14. what has theatre taught you about yourself?
While was thinking of these questions, I came to the realization that only doing one interview new might not be enough content for a double page spread. I searched up double page spreads and many magazines made one page an image and the next full of text. This is something I might consider for my layout. The girl I originally wanted for the interview said yes so yay!

             


here are some articles ad videos I found that gave me ideas for questions:

No comments:

Post a Comment