Sunday, March 31, 2019

Making It Cohesive

Hey blog
I'm having a lot of trouble with the colors of the magazine. The cover is going to be have a black background but I want to add color to the magazine through what the models will be wearing but I'm having trouble finding an aesthetic that I like and can stick to that goes well with the cover.

I have been trying to figure it out on canva but I think its too light and maybe too colorful. Once I put in the other pictures I will have to see what looks best. In other news, I have decided that the name for my magazine will be Spotlight. I took the advice that I was given in the group meetings and thought spotlight was inclusive theatre and not just specific parts of it. Also a lot of phrases for marketing can be made out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment