Monday, March 11, 2019

Scheduling :/

Scheduling has presented itself as a significant issue in my project. The girl I'm doing the article on for the magazine is very busy and we are going on a field trip to state theatre convention. With the states trip coming up soon we both have rehearsal and things we have to do to prepare for the field trip. I'm trying to think of ways to do complete the interview and the pictures efficiently. In order to make it not a large time commitment, I'm going to do the interview over the text or email. Although this isn't my ideal way of interviewing, I have to work with both of our extra activities and school work. For the cover image since I'm photographing multiple models I also have to find a way to meet with them. When I first came up with the idea for the cover image I didn't realize how much of the a challenge it would be to find time to meet with each person.

Despite this, I think the product will be worth it in the end especially since for the cover all the models are trying to pursue theatre whether it be in directing or performing and they inspire me a bunch. So I'm still very excited. I just hope I can photograph everyone I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment